Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Today on the show:
- Website – we haven’t had time to add news lately. Not sure that will change till after september.
- New Vanguards have been notified. There are 19 new ones to round out those who have been retired. We’ll hear about who they are later.
- Big UI overhaul coming in 2.31 – Portal Edits, navigation
- Fields back at ground level? To improve visibility?
- Andrew said they are working on the dialog box and visibility stuff for the next update.
- Stat sharing will be in before Oct. 1st
- 2.30 has started to rollout so people can go download it: http://bit.ly/prime-2-30-2
- Noticeable speed improvement to logging in (just d/l and logged in to see events feature and i had to close it down and restart because i was shocked at the speed. ~10 seconds, down from 16-20 for me)
- Events button located at the bottom of the side bar buttons (settings, scores, nominations, missions, store, events)
- Fixed hanging animation when recharging or in remote view on a contested portal
- XM is now purplish
- Chat messages now save if you cancel and reopen chat
- Redacted retired on Sep. 30.
- Ingress version 2.31 will be the last before Redacted is retired
- Player rebellion? TG names with (retired 9-30) on the end of them.
- Aurora Glyph Hack Challenge FAIL
- The final result is 17,806,465 Target was 36,000,000
- Until September 4 you get 33 % less Hackoutput during Glyphhacks.
- Mudia drops – Stein Lightman Dispatch – cut into 6 parts. All together they say?
- Pokemon Go becomes Pokemon No as games biz Niantic agrees to curb trespassing addicts (The Register)
- 4 plaintifs get $1,000 each – Lawyers get $4 Million total!
- Niantic has agreed to set up a website and online reporting system for people annoyed by blundering gamers on their land and has said it will resolve 95 per cent of complaints within 15 days.
- NIA removed “Pokestops” close to single-family houses, and has said it will not place new ones close to such houses.
- It will also add warnings to the game telling players to be aware of their surroundings, and will follow the hours of public parks.
- AMA answers are out: http://bit.ly/AUGAMA2019
- Next AMA OCT 7th
- Field Tests: Hexathlon – http://bit.ly/Hexathlon
- “Unofficial” badges were released – Fake News!
- Individual Challenges
- 30 mins to check in
- 90 mins to complete six individual challenges
- Agents who complete all six challenges will get a badge
- Top 10% for their city for ANY CHALLENGE will receive the elite version of the Hexathlon medal
- You will need to register, and registration pages will be coming soon(possibly in scanner?)
- GORUCK announces they will be a part of the Umbra anomalies (stealth ops, operation: clear field and ruck the box events)
- Lighting Dynamics setting was added in 2.29.2. You can find it under the main menu settings.
WHAT’S IN THE CAPSULE?
Submit your own idea for Ingress
CONTACT & SUBMISSIONS
SpeakPipe | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | +G | Twitch
Free Audio Book w/ Audible
Get Global wifi, a free day pass & %10 off using code AGENTACADEMY
Print Merch for your community